Mackie Producer Bundle with Onyx Producer interface, EM89D dynamic mic, EM91C condenser mic and MC-100 headphones.

Mackie Producer Bundle with Onyx Producer interface, EM89D dynamic mic, EM91C condenser mic and MC-100 headphones.

Size
Price:

Read more



Brand                                  Mackie

Number of Channels          2

Item Dimensions LxWxH 22.2 x 4.6 x 10.7 inches

Item Weight                         3.4 Pounds

Maximum Sample Rate 192 KHz

About this item

The Onyx Producer 2 2 features our renowned Onyx preamps and high-resolution recording

MC-100 headphones provide clear sound and noise isolation

The EM-91C Condenser Mic is great for capturing vocals in amazing detail

The EM-89D is versatile enough to capture even the loudest of sources

Perfect for producers, solo artists, content creators, and more.

#online music stores,#violin store,#guitar center keyboards,#music store near me,#guitar store near me,#guitar shop near me,#guitar center used,#piano store near me,#music instrument store near me,#instrument store near me,#musical instrument store near me,#buy guitar,#violin store near me,#buy piano,#guitar center ukulele,#drum store near me,#guitar center sale,#ukulele store,#guitar center acoustic guitars,#buy ukulele,#guitar center microphone

0 Reviews

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *