PreSonus AudioBox iTwo Studio USB 2.0 Recording Bundle with Interface, Headphones, Microphone and Studio One software

PreSonus AudioBox iTwo Studio USB 2.0 Recording Bundle with Interface, Headphones, Microphone and Studio One software

Size
Price:

Read more



Brand                                 PreSonus

Compatible Devices         Personal Computer

Supported Software         Studio One Artist, Studio Magic, and Capture Duo.

Connectivity Technology Usb

Number of Channels         2

About this item

Everything you need to record and produce anywhere.

AudioBox iTwo USB 2.0 audio interface.

Versatile M7 condenser microphone.

Comfy HD7 headphones with powerful bass .

Over $1000 worth of software included: Studio One Artist, Studio Magic, and Capture Duo.


#online music stores,#violin store,#guitar center keyboards,#music store near me,#guitar store near me,#guitar shop near me,#guitar center used,#piano store near me,#music instrument store near me,#instrument store near me,#musical instrument store near me,#buy guitar,#violin store near me,#buy piano,#guitar center ukulele,#drum store near me,#guitar center sale,#ukulele store,#guitar center acoustic guitars,#buy ukulele,#guitar center microphone

0 Reviews

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *