PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2, 192 kHz, USB Audio Interface with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software

PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2, 192 kHz, USB Audio Interface with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software

Size
Price:

Read more



Brand                                  PreSonus

Compatible Devices          Personal Computer

Supported Software         Ableton Live Lite, DAW

Connectivity Technology USB 2.0 (3.0 compatible)

Number of Channels         2

About this item

Mobile-ready, bus-powered 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface; no power supply needed (USB-C to C and USB-C to A cables included).

Loaded with 2 pristine XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps to capture every detail.

Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback.

Stay on top of your recording levels with ladder-style LED monitoring and low-latency direct monitoring.

Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software included.

Comes with Studio Magic Plug-In Suite - over 1,000 USD worth of computer recording software plug-ins.

Contains 2 high-headroom instrument/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices.


#online music stores,#violin store,#guitar center keyboards,#music store near me,#guitar store near me,#guitar shop near me,#guitar center used,#piano store near me,#music instrument store near me,#instrument store near me,#musical instrument store near me,#buy guitar,#violin store near me,#buy piano,#guitar center ukulele,#drum store near me,#guitar center sale,#ukulele store,#guitar center acoustic guitars,#buy ukulele,#guitar center microphone

0 Reviews

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *