Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD

Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD

Size
Price:

Read more

 


Brand                                 Behringer

Connectivity Technology USB

Number of Channels         2

Item Dimensions LxWxH 10.1 x 6.3 x 3.6 inches

Item Weight                         0.54 Kilograms

About this item

2-channel USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 2 MIDAS Preamps

24-bit/192kHz

Phantom Power

#online music stores,#violin store,#guitar center keyboards,#music store near me,#guitar store near me,#guitar shop near me,#guitar center used,#piano store near me,#music instrument store near me,#instrument store near me,#musical instrument store near me,#buy guitar,#violin store near me,#buy piano,#guitar center ukulele,#drum store near me,#guitar center sale,#ukulele store,#guitar center acoustic guitars,#buy ukulele,#guitar center microphone

0 Reviews

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *