Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204HD Audiophile 2x4, 24-Bit 192 kHz USB Audio,MIDI Interface with Midas Mic Preamplifiers

Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204HD Audiophile 2x4, 24-Bit 192 kHz USB Audio,MIDI Interface with Midas Mic Preamplifiers

Size
Price:

Read more



Brand                                 Behringer

Compatible Devices         Personal Computer

Connectivity Technology USB

Number of Channels         2

Item Dimensions LxWxH 7.28 x 5.12 x 1.97 inches

About this item

2x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments

Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality

Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.

Streams 2 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher

2 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with plus48 V phantom power

#online music stores,#violin store,#guitar center keyboards,#music store near me,#guitar store near me,#guitar shop near me,#guitar center used,#piano store near me,#music instrument store near me,#instrument store near me,#musical instrument store near me,#buy guitar,#violin store near me,#buy piano,#guitar center ukulele,#drum store near me,#guitar center sale,#ukulele store,#guitar center acoustic guitars,#buy ukulele,#guitar center microphone

0 Reviews

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *